Hello, hello! Time to save money and stay beautiful! So come on and let’s get started!
Hey, I know.. I know that I’ve been gone, but I’ve been working so much lately. I even worked this sunday because of Easter, can you believe it? So I don’t have any free time not even to do my nails as often as I like to do them, hahaha! But I came here today to share with you something that I learned and it has been helping me a lot lately! Here in Brazil is really hot (I live in a city near Rio de Janeiro) and makeup is something that melts in 2 hours. Especially me, I have combination/oily skin and here is really humid. In USA I don’t have problems with oily skin, it actually gets really dry hahaha. But here is something awful. So I have to always keep an eye open for the tips and secrets to make the products last more than a couple of hours on my face! And I’ve found something very interesting to keep the concealer on for a long time! Let’s try it? You’ll need:
- Your LIQUID concealer
- Facial/Eye moisturizer
- Primer (eyeshadow primer can be used as well!)
Did you get all these things? Promise? Let’s keep going then!
- Wash your face like you usually do, with your cleanser, tonic, astringent, etc.
- Apply your eye cream on your under eye area.
- Wait for your skin to absorb it, then re-apply the eye cream.
- Repeat the process.. Wait for it to dry and apply more eye cream.
- Apply a tiny little bit of primer under your eyes.
- Then apply your liquid concealer.
- IF you want, you can apply a little little little bit of powder, but it isn’t necessary!
What’s the big key? If you over hydrate your under eye area, it’ll be so smooth that your skin will not get dry and crease your concealer, especially because you applied the primer! And why do you need to use liquid and not cream or mousse concealer? Well, the liquid concealers usually dry really fast and don’t crease. Cream concealers are made to cover imperfections around the face, but once applied on the eyes, it tends to crease and show the little expression lines quickly. I tried those steps and my concealer lasted for longer than it usually do. And I live in a place where the makeup melts in two hours hahahahaha! I hope you will find this tip easy and awesome!
That’s it, guys! I’ll talk to you soon, I promise! Bye