Hello, hello! Time to save money and stay beautiful! So come on and let’s get started!
So.. Are you having to deal with adult acne and breakouts and have no idea what to do anymore? I would spend tons of money trying to buy the best product to clear my skin, I would make natural facial masks and apply on my face, use my oatmeal trick to get rid of acne, but… What I didn’t know is that my iPhone was the main reason why my skin was breaking out! Obviously that acne can be caused by different reasons, such as: unbalanced hormones, allergy, dirty hair, very oily skin, bangs (yeah!).. But if none of these things happen to you or affect you a lot, maybe your phone is the villain here.
Let’s just stop for a second and think about it:
♥ Your phone is always in your backpack, purse, bag, jeans pockets, on the table, in the car, on the bar table next to your food and drinks, sometimes you drop it and it touches the dirty sidewalk and streets around the city.. It happens to all of us.
And what do you do next? GET A CALL, ANSWER IT AND YOUR DIRTY PHONE TOUCHES YOUR FACE!
Now can you imagine the amount of bacterias that are touching your skin rght now? No wonder why you might get those breakouts all the time. If your breakouts appear always on a specific side of your face, take a look and think if it isn’t the same side you use to talk on your phone. Is it? Now you have your answer. Not only the bacterias on your phone, but a bunch of things together can be the reason why you can never have a clear skin. Stop using products that contain alcohol in its formula, stop touching your face all the time! Your hands are also really dirty throughout the day and it’s not healthy to touch your face and give a ride to the bacterias and gross things!
Ok, ,what can we do to avoid this, or at least minimize the consequences?
1. Try to avoid placing your phone in dirty places (such as public seats, benches, restroom sinks, bar and restaurants (when going out, try to put a napkin underneath your phone, it helps a lot!),
2. STOP TOUCHING YOUR FACE! Seriously, just stop. I am guilty because I am always supporting my big head with my hands on my chin or cheek, which is so unhealthy! Try to avoid doing it!
3. Use headphones whenever possible. If you are not used to using headphones to make or answer a call, at least try to keep a distance between your face and the phone while making a call. Or try to just touch the ears and not the whole cheek while talking on the phone.
4. Take advantage of apps and programs like Skype, Facetime, Viber, or any type of program that allows you to interact with people through video and voice at the same time! It brings people together, it is more fun and you are not touching your face with your dirty phone!
5. Clean your phone regularly with a little bit of alcohol (liquid or gel). Take a very soft cloth or paper towels, napkins and wet with just a little bit of alcohol. Clean your phone and you will feel the difference right away! Do it at least once a week!
Step 5 for me is the most important of all. If you are always on the street, in bars and restaurants, put in your purse or backpack an alcohol gel and some tissues, for occasional cleaning! For example, if you drop the phone on the ground, immediately take it and clean it with alcohol you have in the bag :). Simple and super efficient!
Small actions can completely change the way we treat our bodies! Share this tip with friends!